Monday, August 11, 2014

Bloomberg gets a "Hickey"

Hickenlooper wrote “long…fawning” letter to former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg
“Actually, watching what Michael Bloomberg did for New York, as Mayor, it made me love Bloomberg News in a way nothing else really could. When DeBlasio took over, and basically (unintelligible) people trashed Mayor Bloomberg, I got a whole, long…fawning letter up to Bloomberg just saying how outrageous it was. And then just reciting what I thought he’d be remembered for, and every big city mayor that I know, thinks that he’ll go down as one of the greatest mayors, not just in New York, but in the history of the United States.”

2 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

Oh puke... need a barf bag... Yuk...

I have an idea... when Hickylooperfool loses the next election, he can move to NYC and join the liberal love fest there.

Anonymous said...

Dear Daddy Bloomie,

Can I kiss this and fondle that?

Your faithful
cHickenLicker