Saturday, May 18, 2013

Colorado magazine collection update.

So far, thanks to generous donors, we have received 21 AR15 30-rounders of various makes, 10 AK 30- & 40-rounders of various makes, 4 M14 USGI 20-rounders (my contribution), 1 CETME 7.62 NATO 20-rounder and two extended pistol mags. This makes a total of 38, so we're well on our way to our target of 100 magazines for me to smuggle into Colorado and distribute in July. There are others on the way, including some that were shipped into my local Bass Pro Shop for pick-up later today. My sincere thanks to all the readers who have so generously responded and I'll keep you informed as the numbers rise.
NOTE: I must say that the magazines which came in buried in a flat-rate box containing almost 1200 expended .223/5.56 brass was a particular thrill. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can they be shipped right to your PO box, or do we have to ship them to the local Bass Pro Shop??

Jensko said...

Mike; I would like to ship to your local Bass Pro Shop instead of using the USPS. It would be much easier for me. Can you give the information on that? as well as the instructions on how to address the package. Thanks.

Dutchman6 said...

Bass Pro Shops
5000 Bass Pro Blvd.
Leeds, AL 35094

Addressed to Mike Vanderboegh

Thanks.