Monday, December 19, 2011

"Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers." Or, not.

A lot of you have sent me this link from American Free Press: "Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers."
Huh? More than a bit perplexed, I sent out this email to Jesse Trentadue and another man well familiar with the case and the documents:
OK, I haven't seen this in the PATCON material. What am I missing?
I heard back first from the expert:
Mike -- I don't think this is based on PATCON documents at all... pretty sure its' about Roger Moore and FOIA documents Jesse got relative to the 2005 find of explosives cache in Terry Nichols crawl space of his former home in Herington KS... there may be a PATCON connection, but it's not documented (yet). Jesse might have different view, but I don't think so.
Not long after, Jesse Trentadue replied:
I wish it were true, but it is not. I agree with REDACTED, it was probably written out of context. I have no inkling who the author is nor any idea as to his credibility. It was probably cobbled from web information. There is so much out there, including my brother Kenney being John Doe 2 and murdered because of it.
I am working with all of these documents, both those that are strictly PATCON as well as the Trentadue OKC discovery material, which overlap. If none of us know the source of this story, which cites Jesse's FOIA search, then I'm prepared to label it disinformation. The Internet is a tricky place. Caveat lector.

1 comment:

Chunkdog said...

I think it involves a Terry Nichols Affidavit, a box of stolen explosives, from an alleged FBI informants house and an order coming from Eric Holder to retrieve unexploded material from the Murrah Building His people couldn't find it, but another agency did. It was said to have the fingerprints of McVeigh, Nichols and 2 FBI agents on the undetonated explosives.
Interesting reading.

http://intelfiles.egoplex.com/2007-12-04-nichols.pdf

http://intelwire.egoplex.com/2005_04_06_exclusives.html

http://www.coachisright.com/ag-eric-holder-responsible-for-168-deaths-in-1995-oklahoma-city-bombing%E2%80%A6and-more/