Friday, October 29, 2010

Steaming in circles. Barack seems to be channeling Captain Queeg. Is Obama losing his thread? Because that isn't what George Soros thought he bought.


A tip of the boonie hat to Pete at WRSA for this lovely Obama update.

Ok then, can I ask you your predictions for the November election, now that we are just days away? How bad do you think it’s going to be for the Democrats?

I have been given access to a significant amount of internals all across the country. Senate, House, and governor races, and…well, it is going to be a very tough night for the Democratic Party. It is as bad as I and some others feared it would be for us a couple months ago. Nothing has improved - maybe a few races here and there have tightened, but overall, it’s looking very bad for us. Actually worse than the national polling data currently suggests even.

So how many seats do you see Democrats losing in the House?

At least 50 – possibly a bit more. It will be worse than what we saw in 1994, and I was around for that ass-kicking.

How about the Senate?

That one is just a bit tougher to call. I think the Republicans right now have a 50/50 chance of taking a very slim majority. But at the very least, they are going to gain seven seats, which will basically shut down any sure-thing Democratic Party agenda in the Senate. We don’t fear that as much as what is going on with the House. It is going to be very difficult working with the House – the Republicans are taking on an increasingly aggressive tone heading into the election, and I think in 2011, they are going to putting on an all out offensive against the Obama agenda.

As a Democrat, do you see that as a bad thing?

Not necessarily, but at the same time, I don’t wish to see the political extremes swing back the other way. (Smiles) Then again, maybe I do, because if that happens, the Republicans could be right back on their ass in 2012 – IF the Democrats can get their -expletive- together, which at this point, I am not too hopeful of.

So who do you place the most blame for the Democratic Party’s troubles today?

President Obama and his administration -without a doubt. The Obama White House has been a political train wreck from day one, and it isn’t getting any better at the moment. You already know my feelings on that.

Previously you stated that Obama could be re-elected in 2012, and that if he improved himself on the job – that if he took a more active and responsible role as President, that you would support him. Do you still feel that way?

Is that what I said? (shakes head) Well…(pauses) Ok, I’ll just come out and say what is already underway, and to hell with the possible consequences to me. I will not support Barack Obama in 2012. That possibility has left the table for me. Based on what I know, what I have been told, what I have seen in recent weeks…no, I cannot support the President for a second term. My concern for the party, for the country…my conscience does not allow me that option any longer. Obama is not fit to be president. He simply does not possess the inclinations necessary to lead the country. And I don’t like saying that. I helped the man get elected. I was in the trenches day after day from city to city helping things get done in 2008…I take no pleasure in saying I was a part of that. And I take no pleasure in saying Obama should not be re-elected in 2012.

That is a very strong statement – anything recent that causes you to now say you will not support Obama in 2012? (Long pause – question is repeated)

There is much I have been told, some I know, some more that will probably develop in the coming weeks and months. But you want specifics, right? I understand that…I’ll give you an example of why President Obama is not right for America. He sure as hell has not been right for the party. Not long ago, the president took a meeting. He’s late, which apparently is becoming more and more common with him. The meeting was almost cancelled. In strolls the president, joking with an aide. He plops down on a sofa, leans over and claps another guy on the back asking how he’s been. Apologizes for being late, says he was “held up”. He laughs some more. The meeting begins. After just ten minutes, during which time the president appears to almost totally withdraw into himself, an aide walks in and whispers something to the president, who then nods and quickly stands up, shakes a few hands and tells another aide to update him later on the rest of the meeting. As the president is walking out he is laughing at something yet again. He asked no questions of those at the meeting – not one. He left after just ten minutes, coming in laughing and leaving laughing. His behavior during that brief time he was there was described as “borderline manic”.


Ok, you have already stated previously that the president doesn’t show much interest in the day to day business of being president – why is this example so bad, or different?

Care to know what that particular meeting was about on that day?

Certainly.

Afghanistan. That meeting was an update on Afghanistan, and the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, could give a -expletive-.

Were you actually there to witness this?

No, I was long gone from the White House by then. It was told to me though by someone who was. They were there. First hand. They were also left to apologize to the ones left in the room after the president left. Some of these were military. They were not happy. No…that is not accurate. They were pissed. They didn’t say much at the time, but word got back. They were in shock at the president’s behavior. The country had just lost a number of soldiers the week prior, the public opinion on the war was falling…and the president didn’t seem to care. He arrives late, leaves early, appears to emotionally shut down during the actual discussion, and to then start laughing once again as he is leaving…how does someone reconcile with that kind of behavior? I can’t. It turns my stomach. I didn’t want to believe what I was being told, but I had seen similar kinds of behavior from the president myself, and I can’t dispute the credibility of the source. They have no reason to lie.


4 comments:

It's the Constitution, stupid. said...

If you have voting friends in PA show them this. Let's get rid of steam turd in our Oval Office by castrating him at the state level. http://dondehaven.com/default.aspx The man is a militia patriot who promotes the authority of the Constitution. Have you set up your Committee of Safety yet? Got militia?

Defender said...

The incidences of "suspicious package" terrorism alerts seem to be increasing four days before the election. What a coincidence.

Toastrider said...

It won't help him. Democrats are typically depicted as 'soft' on foreign affairs anyways, and the only way Chairman Zero could get any softer is if he unconditionally surrendered on prime time TV. All this is doing is drawing attention to Obama's rampant incompetence.

Nemesis said...

I pray every day for the unequivocal exposure of the incompetence and corruption of obumble and all his minions.

It's the only thing that might, just might, stave off utter disaster long enough to mitigate,even prevent, some of the worst of it.