Thursday, October 28, 2010

My latest letter to the Kansas City Sneeze (KCTEW) fusion center.


-----Original Message-----
From: georgemason1776
To: kctew
Cc: jthomas
Sent: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 10:58 pm
Subject: Are you lying out of both sides of your fusion center mouth, or just have an inability to "man up," as Sharron Angle would say?

CPT Bob Kolenda
Director, Kansas City Terrorism Early Warning Group (KCTEW)
C/O Mid-America Regional Council
600 Broadway, Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64105

CPT Kolenda,

A week ago I made you an offer that I would have thought was a no-brainer.

I would be happy to venture out amongst the clueless heathen in our newly-federalized system of political police spying (aka "fusion centers" and "joint task forces") and give an in-service to KCTEW or any other law enforcement group who would like a direct briefing on the constitutional militia movement and the Three Percent concept straight, as they say, "from the horse's mouth.".

My only conditions are that

a. at such briefings my presentation would be video taped by my assistant so that a permanent record of the presentation, your questions and my responses would be available for public consumption afterward on the Internet (of course I'm certain that any shyness of the audience could be accommodated by seating them behind the camera), and,

b. that I pay all my expenses under the time-validated principle that you cannot take the King's shilling and not be the King's man.

Thus, what I offer to you is entirely free to you and your agency.

Of course the SPLC would never submit their lies to such a public airing subject to later fact-checking, and they certainly would never do it at no cost to your agency. The word "poverty" in their name makes it an oxymoron.

Besides sticking my thumb in SPLC's deserving eye, such a presentation would more fully inform your future ability to separate fact from lie which is certainly a positive result tending to make any potential conflict based on misapprehension less likely.

That is what "intelligence gathering" is all about, is it not?

I await your response with great interest.


Of course as you know I'm still waiting.

This is odd because you told Kansas City Star reporter Judy Thomas that you were "willing to talk to me" on this issue.

Now, are you lying out of both sides of your fusion center mouth, or do you just have an inability to "man up," as Sharron Angle would say? Or is it that your federal bosses disapprove?

If I'm reading this situation incorrectly, feel free to set me straight.

I still await your response -- ANY response -- with great interest.

Mike Vanderboegh
The alleged leader of a merry band of Three Percenters.
PO Box 926
Pinson, AL 35126*

*(But you knew that already, didn't you?)

5 comments:

Mark Matis said...

And I have ABSOLUTELY no doubt that Kansas City Star reporter Judy Thomas will promptly contact them as soon as she is made aware of this (and your previous) letter and demand answers to the citzenry of this country.

Don't you agree?
}:-]

Anonymous said...

Worser, and worser....

Payed for by tax dollars. How slick is that.....?

Dakota said...

As I said in your original post ..I think such activity is a waste of time, IMO. I also trust your judgement Mike, if you think it is ... well you'll have to carry on. I believe that the time of talk is pretty much over, and since when does L E give a shit about our position as opposed to SPLC lies??

bitter clinging Texan said...

What I would PAY to see is Mr Vanderboegh as a guest on the Bill Maher show.
I wonder if that could happen, and if it did, I wonder if Mike could restrain himself from slapping the manure out of that sissy bill maher

Carl said...

The Red Star reporter will fabricate whatever her masters wish her to report.